Monday, November 5, 2012

BaNd ToUr!!

This year was my last year to go on band tour, and I had a wonderful time with all of my wonderful fluticorns! They are all, seriously, my best friends! I love them all so dearly and I'm so glad that I got to be their section leader this year. I hope I made a good, lasting impression on them and hope that they have as good as a time as I was able to have for the last four years...I am really going to miss band, in all of it's...interesting qualities. But, I will never forget the amazing experiences that I've had, as well as all the friends I have made. 
I can never explain what band is like, I can never express the amazing feeling that you feel there, or what it feels like to give everything you have into an 8 minute performance, knowing that if you lose or not is all based on what others think of it and that your personal performance means nothing in sight of the band as a whole.
Or the feeling of winning! The inexpressible joy and happiness that overcomes you! It's the best feeling in all the world!
I'm so glad that I chose to do marching band. It was probably one of the best decisions that I've ever made. I pretty much would not be the person that I am today without it. I'm truly going to miss band. I'm so glad to have gone off the field as a winner...with a big medal around my neck, a sign of my bursting happiness and joy! Saturday was probably the best day!!
This was probably the best band tour I've ever been on. I'm so sad it's over already!!! But thankful to have been a part of it!

Pictures to come soon! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment