Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

Who knew what a little sleep could do for someone? Break came at the right time!

Sooooo, I asked to preference....and he said yes! I was so excited! (if not a little giddy) hehehe
Now that I have my date secured, all I need is a dress and date ideas....hmmmmmm anywho :)

I'm so glad it's Thanksgiving! I love this time of year! (even if I already started listening to Christmas music :) ) but it's a fun time and fun people and delicious food! I can't wait!

I'm grateful for:
Good friends that are amazing and who love me for who I am
Amazing family that love me no matter what
Good health, I can move around and I'm not confined to a bed or wheelchair
This country, I have all the freedoms I could ever hope for
Good music to listen to
My flute! (I love my little Bobby! :) )
Band (nuf said!)
Technology to be able to communicate and simplify my life
Modern Medical wonders, I can survive anything!
Scriptures, I can find answers to my problems
Prophets, they tell me what I need to hear
People that are considerate and sweet, people that actually listen to you when you talk and remember things that you've said, even in passing :)
My Diabetes, I have learned so much from it. It still is sometimes a weakness, but it's turning into a strength
Shoes, I just love shoes! and I'm glad I don't have to go barefooted everywhere
The military, those that sacrifice their lives for the people that don't even know them or their sacrifice
My hair, weird I know, but I really like my hair and it's soft-ness :) it keeps my head warm
Love, it guides our every actions
Laughter, without it my world would be worthless
Life!

These are just a few of the things that I'm grateful for but it's always good to have a list :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments: